Modern Concept :
1. What type of tucks will be used to transport?
Ans : Tata 407, Tata 709, Tata 1109, Tata 1612, Tata DI 207, LPT (Punjab Body), Canter, Trailers.
2. What is it that cannot be loaded on to the vehicle?
Ans : Some possessions like Pets, Liquids, Oils, Inflammable items will not be allowed to be loaded on to the vehicle.
3. How long packing and loading take at my residence?
Ans : Normally, One room takes three hours and so on.
4. Why do I need insurance if everything is packed professionally?
Ans : Items can get damaged due to unforeseen circumstances like accidents or any natural disaster in the moving process.
5. How much time does a premove survey take at my home?
Ans : Usually three hours.
6. How can I move my car?
Ans : We have special Vehicles to transport your car.
7. How can I know what I can and cannot take with me?
Ans : Our Field Officer will assist you in the process.
8. What is insurance coverage based on?
Ans : On the declared value, which can be calculated easily with assistant of Field Officer.
9. How much time should I allow before contacting the moving company?
Ans : 12 Hrs.
10. What are my responsibilities during the moving process?
Ans : Provide documents like transfer letter or joining letter and copy of RC Book for your vehicle moving.